Visit Brisbane! The borders have opened and the eased Stage 3 restrictions means the city is alive again with plenty to do and explore. Whether you’re planning to come for business, pleasure or a bit of both, enjoy your perfect stay in the city with our modern self-contained accommodation near Fortitude Valley, Brisbane Airport and the vibrant Brisbane CBD.
Here at Annexe Apartments, we offer studios, 1 bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom apartments for any purpose or budget, complete with stylishly designed living areas, kitchen facilities, air conditioning, FREE WiFi and more. Our quiet location in Bowen Hills offers the best of Brisbane in a short drive, from world-class dining in Fortitude Valley to the cultural centre in Brisbane South Bank!
Explore and relax in Brisbane - view our Bowen Hills accommodation today and book directly with us at Annexe to take advantage of our cheapest rates available.
Travel Information and Stage 3 Eased Restrictions
Normality is returning now that the restrictions have been eased, so be sure your stay in Brisbane won’t be without enjoying all the best things the city has to offer. Meeting people from another household is also allowed, ideal if you’re planning to visit friends and family.
Take note - 1.5 metre social distancing is still in place for each other’s safety and you will need to apply for a QLD Border Declaration Pass if you’re travelling from another state (this does exclude COVID hotspots).
But, apart from that, here’s everything that’s back on to enjoy here in Brisbane City:
- parks, playgrounds and other natural attractions are open to the public for all recreational activity
- restaurants, cafés, pubs and bars have reopened for indoor business (some require reservations, with the majority following a designated 1 person per 4-square-metre rule allowing up to 50 dine-in customers at a time)
- non-essential lifestyle shopping back on - shop at Brisbane’s world-famous shopping centres (distancing precautions in place, subject to store)
- beauty salons, spas, massage parlours and gyms open and closely following government-recommended hygiene guidelines
- indoor attractions, casinos and places of worship open to the public with distancing/visitor number measures in place
- Live outdoor performances and sporting events have also started going ahead, with city venues, theatres and stadiums limiting max capacity to allow for adequate distancing.
With plenty to do in the city, it’s as good a time as any to visit and explore Brisbane!
Save with Annexe Apartments Brisbane
Save directly with us (over the phone or online) and book with confidence today - guests at Annexe Brisbane can relax knowing we are continuing to maintain the highest standards of hygiene and sanitation throughout our property, including distancing and other measures to help you avoid direct contact with staff and touch points. Your health and safety is our top priority.
Here are just a few of the perks you’ll get by booking with us:
- modern open-plan studio/apartment with full kitchen facilities
- self-controlled air conditioning
- cable-ready LCD TVs and complimentary high-speed WiFi
- large Queen-sized beds
- free weekly room service
- secure onsite car parking
View our Brisbane studio apartments and direct rates now! Just visit Annexe Apartments Fortitude Valley Accommodation.